Terms & Conditions
Payment can be made via the site by:
- Credit card – where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to verify the validity of payment. In such cases we reserve the right to withhold delivery until such time as this additional information is acquired;
- Direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, in which event, you must make payment within 5 days of placing your order, and we will not execute the order until receiving confirmation that payment has been received; or
- PayFast. For a step-by-step guide on using PayFast, you will be directed to the payment portal, which will assist you in using PayFast for purposes of paying for your goods.
- Once you accept these Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the goods.
Cancellation and refund
- You are entitled to cancel your order for the goods within 3 (three) business days of having placed the order.
- We will deliver the goods to you in 7 – 14 working days depending on availability of product as well as keeping into consideration the Courier Company’s schedule. DLonra will not be held accountable for any delays in delivery on the part of the courier company. We will notify you if we are unable to provide or have the goods delivered over a certain period. You may then, within 24 hours of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order for the goods. If you elect not to proceed with your order, we will reimburse you with the purchase price within 14 days of having informed you that we are not able to deliver the goods during the Delivery Period.
- Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered. If the goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product has been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 3 days after delivery. If the goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
- If the goods have been approved for return, we will notify you and either arrange for our couriers to collect the item from you or request that you post it back to us or ask you to return the item to our current warehouse location, dependent on your original order’s shipping method. Should you need to post the Goods to us please only send it to our postal address.
- If you are returning Goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged en route. Please include the Returns Request Number and a copy of your original invoice with any return.
Viruses, Hacking, and other Offenses
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site will be considered a criminal offense.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
In the case of international shipping:
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the item purchased is legally allowed in their country of residence.
- The client must keep in mind that international shipping costs will apply inclusive of customs duty fees.
- Delivery times may take longer depending on the where in the world the client is ordering from.
Question Papers & Memos Notice:
- Please note that all question papers and memos are available as hard copies only.
- You may order online and your copy will be couriered to you or you may opt to collect from the bookshop.